Early Bird Registration for memoQfest Americas
Closes on 17 January. Register today!
memoQfest Americas returns with a 3-day event
from February 27 – 1 March.
Be part of it: sunny Los Angeles is waiting for you!
Be inspired by translation industry professionals, and find out where optimized translation processes can take your translation business.
• Learn from thought leaders and translation industry professionals.
• Learn more about the most recent trends, developments and productivity boosters.
• Get firsthand information on memoQ cloud, Kilgray’s cloud solution.
• Got difficult questions? Get detailed answers here!
• Take away the best available translation workflow optimization tips.
• Influence software development: discuss features and future development.
This event will be much more than a translation technology conference, with great networking opportunities, presentations from key industry thought leaders, and a lot of fun.
Packages and day passes are available on the memoQfest website.
Early bird closes on 17 January. Don't miss it! Register now!
Venue & accommodation
memoQfest Americas will be held at Manhattan Beach Marriott in Los Angeles, California. The hotel offers reduced rates for conference attendees: you can book your room at a discounted rate by clicking the icon below.
memoQfest: not only for memoQ users
memoQfest Americas is not only for memoQ users - anyone who believes that technology is crucial to the success of their business is invited. We'll discuss technology-related ideas that you don't often hear at other conferences.
Should you have any questions related to the conference, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
Your Kilgray team